HSL – Mastering Power Electronics
Indrayani Biotech Limited (IBL) is venturing into three verticals, viz. 1. Engineering, 2. Food and agriculture, 3. Healthcare. The strategy will be mainly “inorganic” viz. Aggregation of Businesses through mergers, acquisitions and partnerships.
As the first step, IBL initiated a Scheme of Arrangement (SoA) between IBL with Helios Solution Limited (HSL) and A – Diet Express Hospitality Service Limited (ADEHSL). HSL is into Power Electronics Products and ADEHSL is into Industrial Catering.
HSL is actively engaged in design, development, manufacture, maintenance and service of cutting edge solutions in Power Electronics with a proven track record of over two decadesand a loyal customer base.
Product range: HSL’s product line includes FCBC Battery Charger, Modular, Industrial and commercial On-line UPS System, Industrial Inverters,AC / DC Power Supplies, DC-DC Converters, Servo Controlled Voltage Stabilizer, Automatic Rescue Device (ARD) for Elevator application – all in the power range up to 400 KVA.E-Box (Electrical Junction Box), GEWISS Products, Batteries VRLA & NICAD (SEC & HBL make), Special Purpose Machines (SPM). Our products (FCBC and Industrial UPS) are supplied to international customers in countries like Spain, Italy, South Africa, Sudan, UAE, Cambodia, Thailand, Nepal and Sri Lanka.
Partnerships: HSL has partnered with global market leaders like Gammatronic (Israel), Gewiss (Italy) for over two decades in distributing, maintain and service their products in India.
Customers: HSL serves the Indian operations of MNCs like Vestas, Danfoss, Siemens, Daesung and Areva. We have provided custom solutions for government institutions like DRDO, ISRO, Air Traffic Controller (Chennai), Chennai Port Trust, NLC, Tamil Nadu Police, TNEB and Indian Navy. We continue to serve Indian Corporate giants like Godrej, Blue Star, L&T, Hinduja.
Market segments: Our products and power solutions are deployed in various sectors like Process Industry, Healthcare, Education and Manufacturing Industry.
ADEHSL – Serving with a Smile and Care
ADEHL provides customized, quality driven food services (with both central and onsite kitchens) the focus is on hygiene and health. ADEHL are also into integrated facility management. ADEHL is having a proven track record of over 15 years with a dedicated team of 900+ people workforce and a loyal customer base.
Certifications: ISO 9001-2008 and ISO22000-2005
Customers: (to name a few)
Industrial: Asahi India Glass, BYD, Daimler, Flowserve, Hyundai, Hindustan Aeronautics, Siemens Gamesa, Godrej, Hindustan Motors, Rane, UCAL Fuel systems, Valeo
Institutional: Coimbatore Marine College, IITs @ Kharagpur, Madras, Bhilai, Guwahati and Palakkad, NITs at Roorkee and Jamshedpur, Indian Maritime University, National Institute of Design, Veltech, Excel, SSN
IT & ITES: Cognizant, HSBC, Maersk, HP, Hexaware, Virtusa, ABN-AMRO, Ajuba, NedLloyd, WIPRO, TCS, HCL, CA, Covansys, SlashSupport
Market segments: Manufacturing industries, IT and ITES companies, Edu8cational Institutions, Health care (Diet food), Food Courts, Cafeteria
Scheme of Arrangement (SoA): As per the proposed SoA, for every 1 Share of HSL, the shareholders of HSL will get 2 Shares of IBL and for every 1 Share of ADEHSL, the shareholders of ADEHSL will get 140 shares of IBL.
Current Status: IBL has obtained BSE and SEBI approval for the proposed SoA. On 20.11.2019, BSE and SEBI gave their in-principle approval for the said SoA. Then IBL approached NCLT to get their sanction for the proposed SoA. NCLT pronounced the order claring the IBL's SoA.
Immediate future: IBL has already identified 3 potential businesses operating in the field of Engineering and Health care. IBL has already initiated the Schemes of arrangements for the identified three companies to bring them on board.
Salient Features of IBL’s strategy of Aggregation of Businesses:
• Unique and scalable model - capable of showing exponential growth
• No gestation period for results from any mergers - Established Business, Market share and goodwill of Merging entities give the head start
• Minimized Risks and maximized returns
• Diverse portfolio of products, services and customers – broad base brings stability
• The existing goodwill of every merging entity can be leveraged for the benefit of the group's growth
• There is a clear need of an umbrella or a platform for SME entrepreneurs - to monetize their investments profitably, to finance their growth plans without unduly risking their personal assets and to ensure continuity. There are no affordable, less-laborious models / methods with predictable outcome presently available to cater to these needs.
• It will be merger of established, performing companies with proven track record, capable of achieving targets and meet the revenue projections.
• Centralized business administrative expertise fill the deficient areas and to guide the merging entities towards growth and profitability
• The merging entities' core management team is liberated to perform better and the mundane statutory compliances are handled by experts
• Inorganic growth by mergers and acquisitions is a prime strategy and based on our past experience, every such move will be well received by the stock market.
• An exponential YoY growth of financial figures will make it is darling stock of the stock exchange for investors
• The larger net worth and brand can improve order volume and open-up eligibility and new avenues of business
• Structured operation ensures continuity and hassle-free exit
© Indrayani Biotech Limited